OPEN FOR REQUEST AND COMMISSION!!!

*Click here to read more

*Click here to make request and comission

Vray

I feel kinda bad if not posting for days. So, here's a random post of "something". Don't blame me for the uninteresting content. Well, if you are into graphics, perhaps you may even gain some knowledge.

Okey. I've been studying Vray for the past 2 days and I realise it is indeed a very cool renderer. It has detail parameters that enables you to control the micro-est thing about rendering, that's my opinion though. However, like the impression it gives me all along, the rendering is too nice and too perfect until it looks fake. Unless you are really good in texturing and micro-manage the parameters, do not hope to produce any super realistic result.

Bah, I don't know what to say more. I can only post some test renders here for you to view yourself. Anyway, if you are interested in picking up Vray, I'll be most happy to teach...... After I finish my intern i mean, hehehe.

Balls

HDRI rendering

0 comments: