OPEN FOR REQUEST AND COMMISSION!!!

*Click here to read more

*Click here to make request and comission

Kappatron Final?

Sorry for posting late. I was away the whole day yesterday, due to some business and gathering with my old friends. Anyway, here's the coloured version of my Kappatron. I can't really say it's the final outcome, as I haven't touch up some details and the background. And I won't be completing it soon as well, just because I haven't done exploring vray for my intern which starts tomorrow =_=.

Well, like I said, it's a birthday present to my mentor/friend/housemate Alan, hahaha. You can view his gay works here http://genewiz.deviantart.com/. He's a mecha freak, so I thought of designing a mecha which suits him. As for the "kappa", well I don't really wanna explain why, LOL.

Drawing done by hand, wacom tablet, and corel painter 9. It took me quite some time, I'm still hell of a noob in painting, and I'm not out for a time attack, so yeah, this is the quality/standard I can produce now.

Okey then, again happy birthday to Alan (though it's still early to say it), hope my present suits you well.

0 comments: