OPEN FOR REQUEST AND COMMISSION!!!

*Click here to read more

*Click here to make request and comission

Gamma 1st Sem - Interior Design

Done around a year ago. We are required to design an interior base on certain theme, and the furnitures used must be base on existing furniture taken from catalogues and stuffs.

The theme I based on is nature design for dining room. For the furnitures, I took from a lot of sources til I forgotten where (or which websites). That's all, I'm kinda lazy to elaborate into details.





1 comments:

    On March 21, 2009 at 10:58 PM Anonymous said...

    I wish i could have house like this but don't you think it would get creepy on bad weather like thunderstorms; imagine the lightning, the sound of thunder and the dripping sound hit on the window like its going to break somehow....fuhhh

    ignore the opinion above but do you prefer this kind of house??