OPEN FOR REQUEST AND COMMISSION!!!

*Click here to read more

*Click here to make request and comission

Kara no Kyoukai


After months of waiting, finally I got my hands on this anime, from fan-subs of course. The creator of this story are those guys behind Tsukihime and Fate/Stay Night, though it is animated by different studio.

So, what's the fuss of this anime? Well, if you know me, you would guess I have a distinguish taste for movies and animes. Kara no Kyoukai tells a rather dark and myterious story compare to TYPE-MOON's other masterpieces. It has a same setting and some similiar characters from Tsukihime. I'm a guy who likes those creepy and confusing story, so I'm kinda fond of this title.

What draws me the most is the superb art of this anime. And what's more, it has a freaking nice soundtrack to back the movie (yea, it's a movie) which really enhance the dark atmosphere. Overall, I could really call it a masterpiece, though the animation is slightly crappy, I mean the motion and flow.

Finally, although it's a movie, I think I need to wait for a whole year for the rest of the 6 pieces to come out =_=. Btw, it has a total of seven chapters/movies.

Death has never been so beautiful

I told you it's a masterpiece

Eyes of Death Perception

Dancing under moonlight is so smexy

Creepy~~

0 comments: