OPEN FOR REQUEST AND COMMISSION!!!

*Click here to read more

*Click here to make request and comission

Gamma 1st Sem - Architecture Visualisation

Another work from 2nd year 1st semester, the only semester that I'm ACTUALLY learning something. Yet, another visualisation. Which means my 3D must be base on existing buildings. And this time, a building from Terengganu's Chinatown.

It's a clinic actually. I still remember the doctor who owns the place is quite friendly. He gave me a warm welcome when I wanted to take photos of the clinic for references. He told me to post my final work to him, though I gotten lazy and in the end, lost his contact XP.

Well, most of the models are low poly, so don't complain that it looks jagged. Though I'm kinda proud of my acheivement in texturing, which I can claim is my most superior skill. But it always takes me days to do nice texturing on minor things, heck =_=.

Exterior 1

Exterior 2

Interior 1

Interior 2

0 comments: