OPEN FOR REQUEST AND COMMISSION!!!

*Click here to read more

*Click here to make request and comission

Gamma 3rd Sem - Rally Simulation

Here's another lame work, again thanks to our lame lecturer's requirement and tight deadlines. We are required to do rally simulation as a group, but ended up driving simulation instead =_=.

Anyway, the car I modelled is Porsche 911 GT3. It's a low poly model, so don't complain the jagged edges. Furthermore, the reflection is artificially created in photoshop, that means I drawn the reflection and it's not generated by the 3D software, so don't complain that it looks fake.

I may do a revise version in the future, with higher polys and proper materials. Actually, I'm quite proud with my modeling skill :D. I'm able to model a Porsche with around apporximately 2500 polys, while normal car cost more than 100k polys. Impressed?

The Porsche 911 GT3

Another angle

Wireframe (can u see the amount of polys?)

Full wireframe

Porche in action (in-game-look)

1 comments:

    quite nice..impress your low poly still quite 'smooth'