OPEN FOR REQUEST AND COMMISSION!!!

*Click here to read more

*Click here to make request and comission

Aikido Club Poster/Flyer

The flyer/poster of our university's aikido club. Nothing special. I did the drawing using calligraphy style (my skill sucks XD) and further edited it in photoshop (POWA tool). Besides a self-defence, to me aikido is also an art. When I wanted to reflect "art" and "Japan", I tried approaching calligraphy technique to do the design.

Anyway, the calligraphy style I applied is inspired by a game from PS2, "Okami" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okami) which relies heavily on cell-shading technique.

Btw, if anyone is interested in joining aikido, you can contact the numbers listed there, since there aren't much dojo to train, my uni is fortunate enough to have a dojo.

1 comments:

    On November 12, 2008 at 8:49 AM Anonymous said...

    Interesting to know.