OPEN FOR REQUEST AND COMMISSION!!!

*Click here to read more

*Click here to make request and comission

Metamosaic

It's been two weeks since I started my intern. Days seem to pass so fast, probably because I had so much fun working as intern.

To me, Metamosaic seems like a small family, with everyone taking care of each other so much, joking so much, and even being crazy so much. And what's more interesting is, the company has four bosses and each of them always join in the fun, even making the "fun" itself (except for one who is quite cool/cold, LOL). Even I'm on a cloudy mood, they can turn it into bright sky.

If you ask me what I learned so far, I can't really explain. Perhaps I had so much fun until it didn't matter. All I hope is that the fun can last a little longer. This company has a working environment that I longed for. The boss even welcomed me to return to the company after I graduate (and expect me to pick up some extra skills XD when I return). To them, what matters is the "people", not the "profit".

Everyone here always work far more longer than office hour, including myself. Some may think that we are trying to "bok sing jik" (trying to climb the corparate ladder), but I can tell that the company has so much fun it became a place worth hanging out. Why leave when we get the chance to shoot each other in Call of Duty after work? I think the boss look so younger than his age is because he knows how to have fun to relieve stress, and have a good wife (which he claims XD).

Anyway, I'm glad I worked there and meeting these people. This is how life should be.

2 comments:

    On April 2, 2009 at 5:23 PM Anonymous said...

    please visit own latest blog www.metamosaic.blogspot.com

     
    On June 19, 2010 at 10:57 AM Anonymous said...

    Hi, I have seen the animation videos from metamosaic, i really like their works. Can u share more about the company with me? I'm working as animator and looking for a good company.