OPEN FOR REQUEST AND COMMISSION!!!

*Click here to read more

*Click here to make request and comission

Prologue

Here I am, starting yet another new blog. One thing about blog is, you need to keep it updated time to time, to keep your readers around or keep yourself motivated to write, and I failed to do it most of the time. At times, I'm so fucking busy with my work, and when I'm done, the only thing I wanna do is slack off. Okok, it's my fault...

So, what's with this new blog I'm starting? Frankly, I have nothing fresh to offer. Well, not really... I'm gonna post my artwork here from now on, since I don't have any decent portfolio site. However, rather than posting all completed works, I will post the progress of my lastest work. Reasons? One, to keep myself motivated, two, to document my work, three, to keep readers around (duh).

Okay, what's more... Erm... Oh, I hope anyone who's reading my blog can frequently hang around (there's a chat box), give some comments, or perhaps introduce my blog to anyone you know :D. I would be definitely grateful if you guys could help expand my network, and perhaps get me hired by some good companies in the future (hell yeah!!!).

0 comments: