OPEN FOR REQUEST AND COMMISSION!!!

*Click here to read more

*Click here to make request and comission

Gamme 2nd Sem - Some Crappy Works

Okay. Here are some other crappy works I did months ago. It's not that I wanted to create bunch of crappy works, it's all thanks to my lecturer and his fucking lame assignment. I would have forgiven him if we only did it for one semester. But no~~, we were told to do roughly the same crap for my last semester, which got me kinda pissed off.

Anyway, these works I presented here are way better than my final outcome. I rendered these guys out from 3Dmax, of course it'll be better than some no-name-crappy-wtf game software renderer. And for extra treat, I added the concept art for one of my projects, which is so far, my more satisfying drawings... Okok, I gotta admit it, my drawing sucks. And I'm still trying to improve as much as I could, so don't bash me... painfully...

Some crappy space game

Another crappy game with Lego theme (Legoman!!)

Concept art for the space-game-project

Concept art for the space-game-project

0 comments: