OPEN FOR REQUEST AND COMMISSION!!!

*Click here to read more

*Click here to make request and comission

Gamma 2nd Sem - Character Design

Alright, here's an assignment I enjoyed doing it very much. Why? Because we are free to do any charcater we like, with an environment that's relevant to the character. Modeling characters are kinda fun. To me, when you are designing a character, you would link personalities and traits to it. So, it influence how you design you characters base on their unique traits. And another thing is, you would need to figure out what kind of movement/actions/animation suits your character and how to exaggerate it. Does it look cute? Aggresive? Cool? Or just plain retarded?

For my character, I was inspired by the character from Square-Enix's "Legend of Mana", Cacti. Though I made it to look more badass, with a mafia attitude xD. To me, blades are cooler than guns, so no guns for him. I called him "Vino Cactaceae". Don't ask me how I got the name, it's a long story.

For the environment, I wanted to make a mexican-desert like surroundings. So, there goes the sand, mountains and cactuses. Well, we are not require to deal much with the environment, so I just slacked off and put minor effort into it XP.

Vino Cactaceae

He's gonna kick your ass real good

Neo Mexicano

Gotten lazy, less effort

0 comments: