OPEN FOR REQUEST AND COMMISSION!!!

*Click here to read more

*Click here to make request and comission

Ironman In Progress

Alright, since I have posted most of my previous work, I'll be slowing down abit now. Most of my post now will be on the progress of my latest work. Even though I'm slowing down my pace, I'm on a high-spirited-uber-skill-boosting-mode, which means I'll produce 'some' artworks even I 'm on a deathbed.

Unfortunately, I will not be completing this piece soon. I have some other skills (interior design) I need to pick up to prepare for my internship. Anyhow, there'll be more artwork to see (yay!!), though most of it will be in experimental stage.

Damn, how I wish I could complete this soon T^T. Recently, I have the strong urge in doing mechas and machines. It could train my detail modeling a lot, which I really suck at, orz.

Ironman (duh~~)

Close-up (head)

Close-up (body)

Wireframe (I'm tired doin low-polygon-models)

2 comments:

    Well, it's a nice start. Keep it up. I can see your passion in art is there.

     

    thx, cant continue soon, i have other things i need to settle 1st, im scared it'll be another abandon project, like my gundam last time