OPEN FOR REQUEST AND COMMISSION!!!

*Click here to read more

*Click here to make request and comission

100 Hits and Woot

1st, I like to apologize for the lack of updates. As most of you know I'm doing intern right now. I usually reach home at 9pm and then spend the rest of my night eating, bathing and watching discovery channel, that makes it an average 1-2 hours every night for me to lay my hands on personal project. And whenever I screw up my work, I'll be wasting that 1-2 hours, which I usually do.

Anyway, I would like to humbly thank everyone who visits my blog and supported it. Although it's not a big number, but getting 100 hits in less than a month really motivates me. Actually, I wanted to draw something as a token of appreciation, but like I said, it got screwed up, sorry for that.

'Sides that, I haven't discuss with my intern's boss about using the works I did in the company as my portfolio. SO, no intern works for the time being, hehe. But I'll try to get 1-2 works done in this weekend, as a way of 'redeeming' myself :P. So, until then...

0 comments: