OPEN FOR REQUEST AND COMMISSION!!!

*Click here to read more

*Click here to make request and comission

Kappatron In Progress

I'm tired of doing Vray these few days. Just manage to draw few concept arts. Anyway, I'll post one of my recent concept art. Its a birthday gift to my friend. Though I'll be getting the colour done by either tomorrow or the day after that.

For the explanation, it's a mecha design base on the mythical creature from Jpan, Kappa (河童). For details, I'll elaborate after I get the colours done, LOL.

Anyway, these days I get migraine easily by wearing my glasses for whole fucking day. Just because of my freaking table, I'm sitting quite a distance from my monitor and I can't see properly without my glasses on, crap. And I seriously need a scanner.

Kappatron (カッパトロン)

My PC/table/room/drawing table

2 comments:

    On June 12, 2008 at 11:17 PM Anonymous said...

    sorry for it's me again.
    I dont know about others but maybe I got excited easily by 'new ideas'..ok, not really new, but blending of two ideas, mecha and kappa. I don't know if you get the idea somewhere but I assume you came out with the idea, which is interesting (this time I'm not commenting for the sake of commenting anymore)

    Well, when it's only me, I'm sure you will get bored of my name..hhahahahaha...

    If you don't have a scanner, try alternative way. You can clean the lines by using Illustrator or other software you're comfortable with. Just while doing it, try not to miss out the quality of line that you did with your ink. Then colour it if you have time.

    or try model it in 3d and use Vray, maybe it will turn out to be cool?

     

    dude, i have a tablet, y do i need to use illustrator to retrace the lines, lol. i can easily do it vf either photoshop or painter

    anyway, thx for the comments, and ur willingness to gv comments on my designs. i dun plan to do in 3d, i'll leave it to some1 more talented to do it, haha