OPEN FOR REQUEST AND COMMISSION!!!

*Click here to read more

*Click here to make request and comission

My Photography - Vestige

Sorry for any delay of work, these few days it's either I'm busy on some chores or I'm doing my work on the paper. Unfortunately I don't have any scanner, so you won't be seeing any of my work in digital format soon.

In order not to disappoint someone who always check my blog for updates, here's another site which has a collection of my photos. Although I can't claim every piece is great, some does worth looking at.

http://fotologue.jp/edo/

Be adviced that it's a full flash website, it may take some time to load the page. And you may need to refresh once or twice to be able to get in. I'm so fucked up as my hard disk break down last time. I lost almost all my best photos along the hard disk. This is the only place that still keeps my work. Anyway, I'll be posting some of my top photos here. Enjoy.

Terengganu Mosque

Towards The Light

Light From Two Worlds

From Afar

Eye of Two Worlds

3 comments:

    wow...you actually take photos.. never invite me la? lol quite nice btw

     

    walau, onli u leaving comment for me, lol, not dun wan ajak, i tk photo during vr trip =_=

     
    On August 27, 2008 at 10:41 PM Anonymous said...

    Wow, the line under "leave your comment" is so violent 0__o

    Anyway, i like your mosque & light from two worlds photos best!
    All the best! Keep it up.