OPEN FOR REQUEST AND COMMISSION!!!

*Click here to read more

*Click here to make request and comission

I'm Back

Yes, I'm back. I've been away so long and got a bit rusty.... in writing blogs. It was unpleasant period of my life during past few months. I was rushing my FYP, and then gotten news that my dad was diagnosed with cancer, until he made his trip to heaven, and again trying to catch up my FYP progress, until my final exam paper and moving out the next day after that.

But nevertheless, I have a bunch of great friends beside me, holding me up when I fell, making me forget unhappy stuff. It was tough, but maybe because of that, I'm able to see how true my friends were, and how lucky I am.

Here, I would like to thank my hometown friends who had been there for me when my dad moved on. I like to thank my faculty-mates who were by my side as well when I return to uni. My CB housemates who came all the way from cyberjaya to attend my dad's funeral, and lighten my world when all was dark. Finally I like to thank my coursemates, the VR-ians, who helped me through my FYP, whom I spend my last few weeks of uni-life together. We slept, work, ate, laugh and played together. It was cool, it truly was. I hope my gratitude would become our eternal friendship.

Tribute to VR-ians: Halfway through my journey in VR, I have doubt my choice of majoring, due to the lecturers, syllabus and system. I have friends that told me I was more suited for other majoring and I thought it was somewhat true. Even till the end of my uni life, I never thought VR was the best suited course for me. But there was something which kept me from feeling regret, and it was you guys. Being with you guys has made my uni life far more interesting and livelier. Although it was slightly late when we get to know each other, but that short moment was truly memorable. I never had a graduation trip in my life and going Pangkor with you guys had fulfilled that. Quoted from Baha, because you guy sucks, it was most enjoyable trip I had. I faithfully treasure that very bond we had and hope we could get in touch always. Goodbye and all the best pak pezes!!!


0 comments: