OPEN FOR REQUEST AND COMMISSION!!!

*Click here to read more

*Click here to make request and comission

The Modeling Outcome Plus Lighting

Sorry for the delay. Being lazy recently, life after FYP :P. Here's the modeling outcome of my FYP. If you do not consider the design process (research, sketch, draft, etc.), this stage is consider the first of 3D process. But I have the tendency of working my lights during the early process, which in most cases is the last stage of 3D.

I like to do my light during early stages and then adjust it bit by bit along the way. Light is one of the important essence. It creates believable shadow, tone, and mood to the surrounding. My modeling skill are not that superior, so I have to rely on my texturing and lights to cover up my flaws.








Below are some pictures taken from my FYP blog (don't bother reading it unless you are really curious) Some of these pictures are my dropped ideas or incomplete version of my modeling. Well, the initial idea spent (or wasted) too much of polygons, and the incomplete version was for the sake of submission. That pretty sums up my first stage.




















0 comments: