OPEN FOR REQUEST AND COMMISSION!!!

*Click here to read more

*Click here to make request and comission

FYP Promotional Poster

Here's a poster for my FYP showcase, except the watermark is not present during the original version. During the showcase, it was printed on an A1 board, which... kinda big and cost me a fortune. The poster ended up on my lecturers' hands and I was reluctant to hand it to them. Anyway, I'll be posting my FYP work here. In case I'm lazy, I'll just post my final outcome here. So pray that I'm not.

There are some copyright issues and stuff, so please do not take my work in any case, just to avoid trouble. All works belong to me and Multimedia University. Do approach me directly if you are interested in me or my works :D. Just leave a message here and I will reply.

Again, yes, I'm taking this whole copyright shit seriously as I'm venturing into the industry. No offence intended, so welcome, sit back, and enjoy. Thank you.

unlimited-art-works.blogspot.com proudly presents

     a final year project by Edward Yong

2 comments:

    Welldone!

    Finally can see your new post here! Look forward for your new post about your FYP.

     

    thx, need to restart my engine of writing blogs