OPEN FOR REQUEST AND COMMISSION!!!

*Click here to read more

*Click here to make request and comission

Texturing And Lighting

Wahaha, the showcase yesterday was a success. Able to meet up some great companies along the way. My work are not so impressive in a sense, especially if you judge it from overall. But they seems to be impress by my level of detail. I'm quite happy and pretty much gain some confidence about my skill after the feedbacks from the showcase. But like most pro artist said, "never satisfy or you'll never improve".

Anyway, this is the progressed stage of my FYP from my last 2 post. Nothing much to explain, except the fact that I change the light settings a bit and adding texture (skin) to my plain objects. As usual, clicky for larger image.







1 comments:

    amazing palce