OPEN FOR REQUEST AND COMMISSION!!!

*Click here to read more

*Click here to make request and comission

Wacom Challenge

Lack of updates... again. But this time, I'm not going to disappear like how I was before. Rather, I've decided to pick up the Wacom challenge and focus on the competition instead.

Wacom has opened up a competition to produce concept art of the future. I think it has prepared two categories, one for the visual of the future landscape, and another one will be designing a hero for the future.

Well, I'm kinda lazy to do all explanation. So far the submitted works for the challenge seems sucky (like I should say XD). It seems I'll be trying more of my luck and less of my skill, lol. I wanted a Wacom Intuos badly, so yea I'm looking forward to it.

Anyway, I've designed both landscape and my character for the past few days. I did the landscape in paper, so nothing to show for now. And this will be the draft of my character. Hoping to get the posture right later on. There are still a lot to fix in terms of poportion and posture. =_=

0 comments: