OPEN FOR REQUEST AND COMMISSION!!!

*Click here to read more

*Click here to make request and comission

Intern

*Sigh* Three months is such a glimpse. My internship has officially ended last Friday and I bid farewell to my company today. It was an interesting experience for me and I had so much fun working in Metamosaic. My bosses and colleagues were so-not-typical which I could describe as madness. This one of a kind experience is so hard to describe in words. But I'm glad and happy that I worked (or par-tee ^_^) there. Thanks for everything Metamosaic, you'll be always remembered.

And now, some artwork I did in the company. Like most art and design company, the limitation for using our artwork is quite strict. There are bunch of stuff which I'm only allow to use as personal portfolio and presentation, but not posting it commercially, like into this blog. Anyway, hope you'll be delighted with my humble artworks. If you are interested in other stuff, I mean those that I'm not allowed to post here, you can look for me personally to get an idea on the stuff I did during my intern.

Project brief, the one I'm showing here are from a project where we are required to model buildings from a portion of Kuala Lumpur around KLCC area. You can say most of the models are low poly (sort of). Well, these are individual buildings I built. Maybe I'll post up the full modelled site later on when final touches are made by the company (if I'm allow to do so).

So, till then.

Meritz Appartment & Selangor Dredging Company

Berjaya Central & Four Seasons (pre-visualise)

Maxis Tower & Maya Hotel

0 comments: