OPEN FOR REQUEST AND COMMISSION!!!

*Click here to read more

*Click here to make request and comission

wOOt

Nope, I'm not dead yet. It's been quite a long time since I posted here. Well, I got myself messed up quite a bit. I don't like making excuses, the truth is whatever happend, I just failed to do what I should. But anyway, I'm here again to post some stuff, I mean artworks.


Here's an experiment on custome brush. I'm trying to acheive calligraphy brush style. But seems it ended up as something else =_=. Nothing special, like I said, just an experiment. Reference from Inoue Takehiko sensei's Vagabond.


As for this one, it's a collabaration between me and my friend Agito, re-imagining Fate/Stay Night's Saber(Lily version). I'll do the explanation later when I'm done the lineart. It's still in draft stage and I'm kinda lazy :P

I know some visitors left because of my recent lack updates. It's kinda obvious base on the pagehits XD. Anyway, don't leave for good yet. I promise I'll be good boy and do my work properly from now on XD. Shinpai nai yo. Ima kara, ore ga zutto zutto ganbatte da yo.

And here's a great quote from Batman Begins

"Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up"

0 comments: