OPEN FOR REQUEST AND COMMISSION!!!

*Click here to read more

*Click here to make request and comission

Saber Lineart

Here I am, taking me 3 nights to get the lineart done. Like what I mentioned in my last post, it's a collab work between me and my friend Agito (you can view his uber-gay artwork here). The initial design was done by him base on a new design of Saber from Fate/Stay Night, which the developers call it "Saber Lily Version".

Well, I wanted to collab with Agito for quite a long time, since both of us are quite fond of drawing and painting. So, recently he suggested me to take his new piece of work to do my own tweaks. At first I thought of doing minor tweaks and modification, but got carried away and did A LOT of changes, sorry bout that ><.

He can really draw figures, characters and stuffs like that with super details. Though sometimes his detailing are too much and caused imbalance in his drawings, and now I'm there to "balance" it out :D. I did some changes on the armor part. For the upper body, I kept most of the design intact except making Saber more "expose" XD. For the skirt, well I changed a lot because of the extreme details and to make the flow better. Some minor tweaks on the armor boots, hands, and eyes, and posture, and I added more depth on the perspective as well. Finally, I changed Agito's badass sword to a more elegant and slimer sword to suit Saber's personality.

Well, for minor details and inscription on the ornaments, I'm going to add it only during painting process. And yes, I'm gonna paint it after this. Hopefully I don't screw up like I usually do =_=.
Saber Lily My Version


Saber Lily Agito's Version

0 comments: