OPEN FOR REQUEST AND COMMISSION!!!

*Click here to read more

*Click here to make request and comission

Nissan GTR Interior

Just returned to Cyberjaya for my new coming smester. Been busy for days with different task, including moving my things back to Cyber. Kinda bored when think about the upcoming semester (or two), where it'll most probably be a hell as I need to do research and preparation for my final year project.

Anyway, for the past few days I've receive a request to do some sketches for my friend (posting it here later), preparing for my lame MUET exam, and a proposal (so-call lame "pitching") for my final year project. And I don't even have time to try out my new Sony Ericsson w910i XD.

Fortunately, I've receive my 1st freelance job from my ex-colleague/friend, Richard (thanks a lot man :D). It's part of the interior for the new Nissan GTR35. Got some reference picture and I'm required to do as realistic as possible. Well, it's a great opputunity for me to try out my VRay rendering skills (VRay rox!!). The job is not bad, not too difficult and not too easy, but doing the details is kinda hectic, especially preparing Japanese fonts. Luckily I studied some Japs before =_=...

Final render plus photoshop

Raw model

0 comments: