OPEN FOR REQUEST AND COMMISSION!!!

*Click here to read more

*Click here to make request and comission

Inexperience Vector Art

What a tedious job this is. It's actually more of graphical design that I did for my ex-classmate, which to be use as a poster (I think). I don't have much experience with graphic/vector art, and actually I don't really like to do these kind of stuff. That's why I'm trying to get it done as quickly as possible. But more or less, yea, I learn some stuff and got some extra experience in doing vector arts.

Doing those decorations is really a hell of a job, though I got it done in a night, should I be proud of it? LOL. I may wanna avoid such task in the future, it cracks my head to do those frilly-swirly stuff =_=. Heck, since I'm doing it for a pretty girl (die also willing la, LOL), can't complain too much.

As for the Wacom challenge, I don't have much hope on it, since good artworks start popping out during last minute. What a let down, bah... Shouldnt' those pros give a chance to noobs like us? (゚Д゚)


*Edit:

My "client" rejected my work, so this is the new layout. I maintained everything except changing the colour scheme. Doesnt look as good as the previous one, not contrast enough... Well, that's what the client wants and that's what the client gets.

2 comments:

    I more prefer the edited version.
    However, both also look like great. ^^

     

    haha, thx. y? u like soft colours better?